Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Side Note: EFF YOU FOOD

I have contemplated changing the name of my blog to  "EFF YOU FOOD : Why are you so delicious when my body clearly hates us both." 

I have recently found out that my thyroid decided it didn't want to work anymore.  This troublesome news has now led me to decide to join the gym - yuck - and also to change what I eat, AGAIN!  So here it goes...  No more white foods.  Which I do a pretty damn good job at NOT eating now anyway but now its serious.  No white rice, no home fries at Cindi's, no baguettes, no biscuits, no more unbleached white flour.  GROSS.  Whatever.  Its what I have to do to fit into this dress...

The Micheline Dress

I know - nice right. 

That being said I also found out that my digestive system does like to absorb vitamins so now I have to take them under the tongue and go through a "diabetes projection" blood test to see if I MIGHT have it someday.  The answer is - DUH!  That why I have been TRYING to loose weight - to no avail.

So like i said - My thyroid apparently put in its notice and didnt give me 2 weeks... and my ovaries hate me too (i have PCOS) and therefore the big D must be avoided at ALL costs.

EFF YOU FOOD!  I love you so much!  Why do you do this to me... why cant you and my organs get along? 

I guess ill take my lo-glycemic diet to the next level.  But i will tell you here and now.... I REFUSE TO MAKE BORING FOOD! 


That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment